Parent Community Association (PCA)
If you have any questions or are interested in getting involved with PCA please email us at email@example.com.
The PCA is a volunteer board whose mission is to fundraise to support the needs of students, faculty and administrators in that order. These funds will be allocated twice annually, in the fall and the spring, to support programs identified through the grant process and prioritized by the Allocations Committee. The PCA will manage events that benefit the staff and promote cooperation, understanding and mutual support among Regis Jesuit High School faculty, students and parents.
Flyers and Forms
2016-17 PCA Board of Directors
- Michelle Gayle - President
- Michelle Stevinson - President-Elect
- Lea Cadieux - VP Communications/Secretary
- LJulie Stordahl - Treasurer
- Camille Hart - VP Grocery Cards
- Tami Smith - VP Hospitality GD
- Kathy Sherrard - VP Volunteers BD
- OPEN - VP Concession
- Cindy McNamera - Raider Shop
- Marianne Lemkau - Past-President
Other Links and Information